Five Minutes with…
Charles Cocking – Operations Director & Arboricultural Consultant.
1) What is your work background and when did you join JCA Limited?
I came straight to working at JCA Limited after leaving college at 18. I am also the son of Jon Cocking, Managing Director.
2) What do you enjoy most about working at JCA Ltd?
The flexible working, friendly staff and seeing the company grow and consistently make profit.
3) What is your favourite type of survey to carry out & why?
Small development sites – It’s rewarding when they get passed through planning and also having a happy client.
4) Describe yourself in three words?
Confident, Social & Funny.
5) Which hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Golf, cars, eating out & walking.
6) What are your dislikes?
People on their phones in social places & sci-fi movies.
7) Which TV show are you currently binge-watching?
The IT Crowd.
8) What would you say is your spirit animal and why?
Wolf – intelligence, leadership, freedom, importance of social connections & working as part of a team.